-
December 22nd, 2012, 07:59 PM
#11
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: Dang those are big!!!
yeah, that was the story IIRC. They put a mouse in there and it disintegrated.
-
December 22nd, 2012, 08:04 PM
#12
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: Dang those are big!!!

Originally Posted by
Altec Best
I do that all the time with my 288's ! Here's my tweeters, (288's) on the tar filled horns "My 100 Lb Tweeters"

Those tar filled horns are some serious hardware!
-
December 23rd, 2012, 01:18 PM
#13
HB Super Moderator
Re: Dang those are big!!!
Here they are... I think you seen them already though.
-
December 23rd, 2012, 03:13 PM
#14
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: Dang those are big!!!
Those are nice looking AB, I bet they're sublime to listen to.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks